Disclaimer

I will not be responsible for any material that is found on this site or at the end of links that I may post on this blog site. Mistakes may happen from time to time. URLS and domains may change hands. If you need financial advice or someone to hold your hand while you make the trade, please find another site.

Because the information on this blog are based on my personal opinion and gosh I am so fucking opinionated, it should NOT be considered professional financial investment advice. The ideas and strategies should never be used without first assessing your own personal and financial situation, or without consulting a financial professional, preferably both and in that order. My thoughts and opinions will also change from time to time as I learn and accumulate more knowledge,or my meds wear out, or my post coital euphoria passes.

Feel free to comment on my ideas or ask questions in the comments section for the blog entries. Please remember that this is a blog, and you do not need to agree with everything or anything I write (except I am very needy when it comes to my looks...so you have to say nice things). I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason (abusive, profane, rude, etc.) so please keep the comments polite, unless you are criticising Gold Bugs...in which case go wild....doggie style.

This site is also dedicated to preventing small traders from having their accounts go supernova by listening to Gary Savage. To read more about him, please browse through the posts and also see http://smartmoneytrackerpremium-exposed.com/


Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Baby Bull: How one man spotted 60 of the last zero bull markets: Part 3



Previous Parts can be read from the archives.
11) Inflationary shock in 2014? The year the price of oil collapsed and the USD went up?
12) The article related to this calls for $160 oil in 2014. Pretty close. 
13) All time highs for Gold. 
 For context, that (Oct 2012) was the last chance to get out.

 14) Got dandruff? There is a head and shoulders top for that. USD was bottoming around then. 
15) Gold price is not being suppressed.

Please don't confuse him with this guy who does not know how to trade, and more precisely, how to trade managed markets.


Update:

Gary just put this up:
Linked to this chart



Gary's you little despicable fuck. You are so beyond pathetic that I actually feel sorry for you.
Here is when I put up that ratio bet.



Do you see how GDX:XLE has done since Dickwad?


But wait...It gets better.
Posted here in real time every trade...resulted in me going Long GDX, when Gary is showing me as short the sector.





No comments:

Post a Comment