Disclaimer

I will not be responsible for any material that is found on this site or at the end of links that I may post on this blog site. Mistakes may happen from time to time. URLS and domains may change hands. If you need financial advice or someone to hold your hand while you make the trade, please find another site.

Because the information on this blog are based on my personal opinion and gosh I am so fucking opinionated, it should NOT be considered professional financial investment advice. The ideas and strategies should never be used without first assessing your own personal and financial situation, or without consulting a financial professional, preferably both and in that order. My thoughts and opinions will also change from time to time as I learn and accumulate more knowledge,or my meds wear out, or my post coital euphoria passes.

Feel free to comment on my ideas or ask questions in the comments section for the blog entries. Please remember that this is a blog, and you do not need to agree with everything or anything I write (except I am very needy when it comes to my looks...so you have to say nice things). I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason (abusive, profane, rude, etc.) so please keep the comments polite, unless you are criticising Gold Bugs...in which case go wild....doggie style.

This site is also dedicated to preventing small traders from having their accounts go supernova by listening to Gary Savage. To read more about him, please browse through the posts and also see http://smartmoneytrackerpremium-exposed.com/


Saturday, March 4, 2017

Weekend Wrap by the one, the only, BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBGGGGGGGINVESTOR

Weekend wrap! By  Bginvestor
I thought it would be interesting to do a weekend recap illustrating some of the more interesting charts that members have been discussing throughout the week!  These are taken from my “lunch charts” from stockcharts.com
USD - Daily

Did USD break the down trend?  Personally, I wanted more confirmation than two days of price action, but that didn’t help my miner’s positions..


$GOLD -  Daily
$GOLD hasn’t had the opportunity to test the long term resistance line yet.  Still think it should..   RSI needs to turn around 50 very soon to be a convincing rally IMHO

CPG – Daily
Can you say double bottom? ;)  Entered again just a few days ago for round two of fun and games..



DIA – Daily
Ok, so you’re going to tell me that this is not a decent short entry?  Short SDOW!!



EXK – daily
I cringe every time I look at this chart!   
Duckwhorocks "The divergence between Silver and the Silver miners (not just this one) is quite dramatic, specially with a favourable backdrop of positive stock market. This chart convinces me that we will see a 15 handle on Silver. "




GDXJ – daily
I posted this up mid-week, and didn’t get any feedback..   It’s just so obvious that we’re going to get a decent bounce..  and it looks like it started this afternoon.  I bought GDXJ @ 33.91



HCHC – daily
A few of the members bought this..  I’m just looking..  However, I really like that fib fit and if it hits 61.8% with structure, let’s say, I’ll be very tempted..


JO – weekly
JO doesn’t look impressive on the daily right now, but it has a great basing pattern on the weekly.. check it out..



LABD – daily
Tempting anyone?? lol
Duckwhorocks " I think IBB is going up 30% in 2017, which if it happens would cause LABD to go down 90%."

PEI – daily
REITS didn’t have a particularly strong week..   However, look at that potential bottom support.  I got my eye on u!


PPLT – daily
My guess is that this is more of a buying vs. selling opportunity.  By the way, I’m not confident if that’s the correct support line.. I’m guessing at this point.  Not happy with the channel height..


UGAZ – daily
UGAZ reminds me of Vegas!   However, I really like the setup.  I’m guessing Mark does too..


SLV – daily
Crazy week for SLV…   I made a quick 10% on DSLV..   Thanks to members that got me thinking..
That’s it for now; have a great weekend!

And don't get Trapped!


No comments:

Post a Comment