Disclaimer

I will not be responsible for any material that is found on this site or at the end of links that I may post on this blog site. Mistakes may happen from time to time. URLS and domains may change hands. If you need financial advice or someone to hold your hand while you make the trade, please find another site.

Because the information on this blog are based on my personal opinion and gosh I am so fucking opinionated, it should NOT be considered professional financial investment advice. The ideas and strategies should never be used without first assessing your own personal and financial situation, or without consulting a financial professional, preferably both and in that order. My thoughts and opinions will also change from time to time as I learn and accumulate more knowledge,or my meds wear out, or my post coital euphoria passes.

Feel free to comment on my ideas or ask questions in the comments section for the blog entries. Please remember that this is a blog, and you do not need to agree with everything or anything I write (except I am very needy when it comes to my looks...so you have to say nice things). I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason (abusive, profane, rude, etc.) so please keep the comments polite, unless you are criticising Gold Bugs...in which case go wild....doggie style.

This site is also dedicated to preventing small traders from having their accounts go supernova by listening to Gary Savage. To read more about him, please browse through the posts and also see http://smartmoneytrackerpremium-exposed.com/


Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The end is near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. First off. Big fuck up chasing GDX at $20.60 when I had stayed away from the sector since August and every bone in my body, including my penis when I see Abigail Spencer, believed that it would not bottom until $20 was broken. 
I still stuck my head out and now I am down 3% on a 15% position in 2 hours. I have taken another 1% portfolio hit on USD/JPY and TLT calls might cost be another 1%.
All in all I should have done something more productive with my time.

My sense though is that we are very close to the bottom. This rate of change in the long bond has completely frozen mortgage/new home buying activity and the upcoming reports will reflect that. 

The small specs and large specs are having a field day at the expense of the commercials and this has probably gotten even more extreme as of today (report shown from December 6th).
Also TLT is currently 12% below its 200 day moving average, a all time record.
Previous occasion that came close was mid 2013 from where TLT went sideways for a few months formed a double bottom in December 2013 and then rallied for whole of 2014.



The 14 week ROC is now at the lowest level since 2009,which was after the crisis and TLT was mean reverting from very high levels. Even that level created a 15% rally over the next 5 months.

Let's see what tomorrow brings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment